Fly Tying
SwampHunter

Who All Is Going To Sowbug In AR?

I plan on going Saturday. Sounds like it's going to be alot of fun. I won't be able to fish while I am there, but it's going to be cool to see all of the gear! :headbang:

I usually go as a tyer, but this year unfortunately to to financial concrns and work concerns, I can't make it. You'll have a good time, there are a ton of excellent tyers to learn from. I'm sorry to be missing it this year. I hope to make it agina next year.

Mark Delaney

I'll be there pretty much the entire time working the Friends of the Little Red River booth. Just look for the old grey beard with the :blink: look and that'll be me.

Mike

WOW, I'm not worthy of being in such company. My daughter and I will be there from Wed. to Sun. We're staying at Best Western. See you all there.

Make sure you stop by the Friends booth and say howdy doo. I'll be staying at the Comfort Inn Wed-Sat nights.

Mike

As of now, it looks like I'll get to be there Saturday. Anybody know what time it starts/ends on Saturday, or if there is a website telling about the whole event?

Thanks,

Terry

polock... it is billed as a "celebration of fly fishing." I have been there the past 3 years and it gets better every year. There are over 100 tiers scheduled and there will be seminars going on and some vendors. The good thing about it... $5 cover charge for the entire weekend.

Mike

Not going since I am up in Canada, hope you have a great time. Looks great and enjoyable for all involved, wish we could see events like that around here.