Fly Tying
polock

crawdad swap??? spring smallies are waiting

Great!

I'll tie a pattern that my buddy and I came up with about 23 or 24 years ago, the"Rusty Sparrow"... a variation of Jack Gartside's Sparrow. Gartside made a great pattern, but thousands of fish later, this variation has proven to be a great improvement.

Kyle

i was in front of the vise for quite a while yesterday and today... my dad's are done... will be shipping them when i get back from the beach the first week of april. hope you guys like. i tried one like it out today and did good.

lex

here are mine all done... they are a deadly river fly

IPB Image :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Can't believe I missed out on this one! That's what I get for being away for the week. Please post pics after you get them all in.

Nice tie Polock!! I likethered thred Ill have to try that on mine!!! Ok I tried like heck to come up with a craw egg pattern but no luck??? :blink: So here is a size 4 3x long straight eye rusty craw. I think I can come up with better dubbing for this. Maybe a blend of quick decent ice and nymph dub. This is ginger nymph dub and ice dub And I just rembered I have some rabbit dub from the dungion!!! that will work perfectly!!!!!!. OH And I have a glass and brass rattel in this one too. Craws got to click!!!

post-2608-1142562676_thumb.jpg

Alright guys heres the deal........I SCREWED UP!!!!!!!! I know I know I know you all are probably as surprised as I am. However, some how or another I didn't add Fcflyguy to the list even though he replied with I'm in. So if its not too much trouble, add another fly to what you are planning on sending. If it is a problem, please PM me and I'll figure something else out. Sorry everyone, sorry Fcflyguy! I didn't even realize it.

To FC welcome!!!!!! no biggie :headbang:

To Sage8nitwit Piss off pin Oh hell never mind !!!!! :D

Man...12 flies...I am going to have to take time off work but I guess I will make it happen... <_<

:P

MAn how could my buddy Sage forget about me fellow Steelers fan

Mine are all done going out Monday

FC

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I know, I can't believe I was leaving a fellow Steelers fan behind. See Day5 doesn't ever have to worry about this kind of stuff when he hosts swaps...because all the other Raiders fans wouldn't be able to participate (they don't let inmates have sharp objects and since 99% of Raiders and Raiders fans are in the Penial system...well you get the point) :hyst: :hyst: