Fly Tying
Don Stracener

Your Invention Swap

:yahoo: :headbang:

My woven green caddis will catch trout. Confirmed on browns and rainbows on the tuckaseegee.

Yeah baby!!

Dan, We are still waiting for one more set - it's on the way. So no one has flies YET.

Spanky, Nice tie indeed. Everyone will be happy to get one. I have had good results with the one I'm sending back too.

All in all we some a whole swap full of great ties. :headbang: :headbang:

Good job everyone!

I confess I am really excited about these flies too. Although it's too soon for them even to be shipped, I finding myself hoping that a similar "your invention" flyswap will be held again soon!

I also liked this swap a lot! Hope that if there is another they wait for a bit as i am in the process of moving and it ain't no fun! All my tying materials are ..hmmm let's see ..Oh well thank each and everyone of you who tied! There are some great looking flies heading our way soon! A huge thank you goes to Threader for hosting this swap!!

Update:

Steelie PM'd on the 25th and said they were on the way. Should have his flies today or tomorrow.

Since they are in transit I will send everyone's out as soon as they get here.....

Since they are already late it doesn't matter to me. What's a few more days or maybe even weeks? Wasn't this the same guy that said he was in, said he would have the flies done within the next day or so of saying he was in and asked for the address? Now he's the last one and they are very late? :huh:

Your call since you are the swap master.

Somebody contact him, two choices.

he is late by mistake.

He is full of it.

Before any remarks I;d say to this somebody in person, not just via the internet. I;ve had a very bad week at work, having to play nice and hold my tongue with people and OSHA

Personally i don't mind waiting for a few more days but it is totally up to the rest. I am making a big move on the 26th of this month though and wonder if we wait to long if they will catch up.. Am moving close to 1,000 miles from where i am now..

OK Guys Things happen.

All flies are here as I got a welcome surprise when I got home, just one of those snail mail things.

Will sort the flies tonight after I get a picture of the last set and post them on thursday.

Thanks to everyone, this swap has some great ties..... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

steelie - Very nice work!

post-3807-1149650570_thumb.jpg