Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
youngbuck

Hey yinz guys, from Pittsburgh

Hey everybody! Im new to the site and have never really posted on any boards before, but everybody here seemed pretty cool and damn good tiers. I have made a few posts and am starting to navigate the site more (as I have just found this intro part of the site).

I am from Pittsburgh (obviously) but have been fly fishing and tying for about 6 years and dont really care what I catch, as long as it's on the fly. Well, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to post more soon! Gotta go, here comes my boss, oh no.............

Welcome. We can always use more Burghers around here. Maybe we'll finally catch up to those Michigan guys. Make sure you check out the other site Talk Fly Fishing. Some of the local guys get together every now and then for a fishing trip.

Welcome to the site bro, You guys from PA are different people, but I really dig the fries and gravy, I was introdused to it by a friend from PA. Enjoy all the great people and info here.

Welcome! We have quite a few members from around da burgh, just dont talk about Steeler football, that is a good way to get yourself banned. WHO-DEY!

Welcome to the site from a huge Steelers fan!! :punk: :punk: :headbang: :headbang: