Fly Tying
flypimp

Midge Swap

All right! I get to swap with Spanky. :yahoo: This will be fun! I looked through my hook inventory and the griffith's will be a size 18. Thanks for gettin in on this one Spanky!

Ok, looks like you need one more so I'll get in on this one.

This will be a change from tying the big salmon flies for the upcoming GL Fall Salmon Run.

Pattern TBD

Tom

It sure wouldn't hurt to have to more, if that's alright with everyone else in the swap, So what does everyone else say? :headbang:

Here is my Griffith's Gnat size 18. Sorry about the picture, my camera just can't handle stuff this small.

IPB Image

I hope this one is up to swap standards. :bugeyes: I know it's small enough! :lol:

The Griffith's are done. :headbang: PM me the info and I'll send them out on Tuesday. Now it's time to work on the minnow swap. Can't wait to see everyone's selections.

post-6588-1157218455_thumb.jpg

I'm done too, I ended up doing a number 20 bead head midge larva. I have attached the picture below, this is my first tie on something this small so please be kind. If you can PM me the address where I should send them I will get them out on monday which should give plenty of time to cross the pacific.

post-6341-1157229872_thumb.jpg