Fly Tying
BUGGY

buggy says hi

:D hello everybody. ALERT, ALERT, ALERT!!![/ Another kid has infiltrated the website. :hyst:

hello I am new to the website. this is a great place, I like the people, pics and the work you guys do. I have tied 4 flies; wolly buggers, crazy buggers and a streamer. I am going to post some pics soon. I am 12 years old and I like sports, I play volleyball and basketball.

Hey, Buggy

Welcome to this site, it's great and there are several other kids signed up, too. Have fun, post some pics and join a kid swap. :)

P.S. I agree, Grahams pics are swe-e-et!

Hey Buggy! Welcome to FTF, looking forward to seeing a few of your flies.

Again, a big Welcome and have some fun learning from some of the best fly tyer's in the World!!

Welcome, we are glad to have you with us, and cant wait to see your flies!!! enjoy, and ask any questions you may have!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Welcome to the site Buggy, theres alot of really good tyers on the site, great place to learn.. and dont be afraid to ask any questions.

Oh yea Buggy, you will have to make sure your dad buys you pleanty of tying stuff, and boy I feel sorry for LULU now, 2 tyers one dog, I feel sorry for that poor dog!! :hyst: :hyst: