Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
kerusso

Looking for Ligas Dubbing

I've been trying to find some Ultra Translucent #3 Caddis Green Ligas Dubbing. I've checked about 25 different places to no avail. If you know where I can find it, or if you happen to have several bags laying around that you could sell , would you let me know. Thanks everyone.

Kerusso

Hi Kerusso,

I seem to remember Ligas going out of business a few years ago but I could just be suffering from a "senior moment." Anyway, Ken Ligas lives (or used to live) in Belgrade, MT. You might try a search on www.switchboard.com and see if you can find him. I'm pretty sure he is still there. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Like Al, I had thought Ligas had gone out of business but last weekend, I was in Up Country Flyfishing in New Hartford, CT (UpCountry) and they had a wall full of the dubbing. No idea about the color your after but could be worth a call.

-Bamboo

Bamboo,

Thanks for the lead -- the folks you suggested did have what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time to reply to the post. I appreciate it.