Fly Tying
FlyAddict

Hello from Flyaddict

Just wanted to say hello. I've been off and on the board for a while but finally registered. I've been tying for a few years but have a lot to learn. There is no shortage of information here. I run my own site called Flyaddict.com based around fishing in Northwest CT and Southern Mass. Glad to be on this forum!

Welcome, and have fun...lots here to leanr from. I'm from southwest Louisiana and fish warmwater and saltwater, so unless you go to the slat, I'm probably not the one you'll be learning from. But there are people here who flyfish for anything you can imagine.

Mark Delaney

Fly Addict,

Welcome o the site,

it's a great way to cure those winter time fly fishing blues. This is a great community and a wealth of tying information tucked away in the thousand's of brains here. Get involved, ask and answer, and we all win.

What streams would you recomend in Southen MA. I was there in 05 and fished the Deerfield with marginal success. I have a place booked in mid June in the Birkshires (Hancock).

What would you recomend?

Conehead