Fly Tying
breambuster

Killer Big Bluegill Fly Swap

Need an addy, all set to go.

DISCLAIMER -

Not responsable for broken rods, leaders, burned out reels, public profanity, and overturned boats due to the use of these flies. Please use responsably. :blink:

My mailbox was FULL of Pat Carroll gurglers tonight! Nice job, Pat. I can't wait to thrown one at some 'gills.

Take care

BB

Hello BB....

Flys are on the way - I am certain they will be there no later than Wednesday.

Billy

Help! :help: :help: :help: Quick!!!! Somebody send me some "Deep Woods Off!!!" Flygirl has feel up my mailbox with mosquitoes! When Noah was putting all the animals on the Ark, he COULD have left off the mosquitoes!

Great tie, Flygirl. REALLY super-looking flies.

I hope you guys all know that Flygirl won a fly-tying contest, a week or so ago, so she's no slouch, by any means. We are going to all have to hustle, just to same in the same game with her.

Take care

BB

Well thanks for the compliment... :D my friends call me a slouch... among other things. :blink: It wasn't my best tie...the moose mane body wasn't co-operating like it needed to...needless to say I don't want to tie another Mosquito again.

Someone call for St George, the Dragon Slayer! A box full of rubber legged dragons from billy landed in my box today. But on second thought, these flies may be more about slaying 'gills than dragons! These flies are going to work!!!

Thanks, billy.

BB

Actually, Kerry, there are 2 sets that I'm watching for. Yours, (according to my records) were mailed on 3/12 and Chase Creek mailed a set on 3/17 (again, according to my records).. Neither set has arrived yet. I will post here as soon as they arrive.

Take care

BB

Got flies today from Chase Creek! VERY nice flies. I can't wait to throw one at some 'gills! And thanks, Chase Creek, for the extras. They will be put to VERY good use!

And, Batman, good news about getting off the "Graveyard Shift." Let me know when the flies go into the mail.

BB

I got flies today from Inconnu. Tellico Nymphs. And VERY nicely done. Kerry, considering that this is a Tennessee pattern & you tied it for 'gills which you say you have none of in the frozen North, I'd say you did an OUTSTANDING job. Very, very well done.

That gets us up to date with those who have said they have flies in the mail. I'll be away from the computer several days next week. So if anyone needs an addy before Easter, let me know.

BB

I'm glad that they arrived! Thanks for the kind words. I have the pattern in Terry Hellicksons' book....the name of which escapes me at the moment, I tried tying it about 20 years ago and then sort of forgot about it. When I was looking through books I thought it might be a good pattern to send since it originated in the right area. I hope you guys catch some fish on them....Kerry :)