Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

Good deal Gage...just patiently waiting to get in all the materials before I send it out...this is gonna be great! Will be doing an official thread for the mystery material swap shortly.

got your materials this afternoon, Gage....good stuff in there!

Have posted a separate thread for the Materials Swap...please make note of this. Still waiting on material from Will and Aroostookbasser....Aroos tells me thru PM it shouldn't be much longer!

Mystery Box---Incredible. Took out a few and will drop a few in. Will be mailing box Thurs. Flyfisher & Big Daddy your on the bubble now. Due to work I was delayed in looking through box until this evening. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks to all.

Steve

GREAT NEWS!!! Doing something different for this round....trying to knock the rust off my trout fly skills....SO EVERYONE BE NICE!!! LOL!

Have posted a separate thread for the Materials Swap...please make note of this. Still waiting on material from Will and Aroostookbasser....Aroos tells me thru PM it shouldn't be much longer!

Yeah, there's a Red Squirrel tail in there that I shot, some dubbing from Maddy-our dog (makes nice nymphs), and a bunch of feathers from my Buff Orpington hens (I guess that makes me a hillbilly like you BDH) :lol: :P :thumbsup: .

Yeah, there's a Red Squirrel tail in there that I shot, some dubbing from Maddy-our dog (makes nice nymphs), and a bunch of feathers from my Buff Orpington hens (I guess that makes me a hillbilly like you BDH) :lol: :P :thumbsup: .

I thought the Hill Billies moved to Beverly Hills :hyst: :P

We did...then somewhere around '69, Charlie and his friends went all crazy, and we said, "to hell with this. if'n I wanted my nahbors a'killin' me, I'd soon gest staid whur I wuz" and headed back to the hollers! :whistle:

Th 'mystery swap" needs you and the wife back in the hills, calfornees loss was kaintucky's gain.

Looks like a package is heading your way. The material swap is heating up.

Have a good one

Pat

Th 'mystery swap" needs you and the wife back in the hills, calfornees loss was kaintucky's gain.

Looks like a package is heading your way. The material swap is heating up.

Have a good one

Pat

:hyst:

The mystery box has arrived back in Kentucky today around noon. Oh may I was so amazed at the size it has grown to. It was great beating BDH to the box today. I went thru it first and then he had his chance. Lots of really nice flies. I have taken some and will be replacing them tonight I have a few to finish while the little one is napping but I will get them added and we will have it on its way Tuesday because the holiday will have the post offices closed. It feels good to be able to a least post a little. I give a big thanks to my hubby for posting for me and keeping me up to date. The flies look great everyone. Thanks

Steve, I got a couple of yours. I admire people who tye the deer hair. I haven't mastered that yet even though I do have a good teacher I just haven't took the lessons. The sunfish baitfish pattern is great also I see it catching bass or gar.

Everyone keep up the great work!!!!

FF13- Jamie

Cycle 3 is moving right along, great job!!

1. rich5665 - new jersey -received the box

2. kerusso - north carolina - received the box

3. bassbugn - virginia - received the box

4. flyfisher13 - kentucky - received the box

5. bigdaddyhub - kentucky - received the box

6. aroostookbasser - maine - brent will be surprised

7. smalltownfisherman - wisconsin - hang in there , gage

8. cencalfly - california

9. will - pennsylvania

10. trouttraveler - michigan

11. smalliefanatic - washington

12. AFTier - california

13. patcarroll - california

Have a great weekend

Pat Carroll

Cycle 3 is moving right along, great job!!

1. rich5665 - new jersey -received the box

2. kerusso - north carolina - received the box

3. bassbugn - virginia - received the box

4. flyfisher13 - kentucky - received the box

5. bigdaddyhub - kentucky - received the box

6. aroostookbasser - maine - brent will be surprised

7. smalltownfisherman - wisconsin - hang in there , gage

8. cencalfly - california

9. will - pennsylvania

10. trouttraveler - michigan

11. smalliefanatic - washington

12. AFTier - california

13. patcarroll - california

Have a great weekend

Pat Carroll

Man! The anticipation is KILLING ME! :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

gage, I don't understand your impatience. Take it from me, since I have seen a lot of the flies in the "mystery swap boxes"Alll you will see is a great variety of quality flies made by some talented fliers, then the problem comes up, which should I take and replace. PATIENCE! PATIENCE! PATIENCE!!

Hope that made it easier!!!

Hang in there

Pat Carroll