Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

Glad to hear they got there OK. Hope someone enjoys adding them to their box and maybe catching some fish on them. :)

Very nice selection and variety.

The mystery boxes appear to have disappeared. If you have one of the Mystery Boxes, Please update the thread.

Rich last time i had a box was in early May and sent it to i believe was smallieFanatic out in Washington. If you need anything else i'll try to help out.

tt

Rich,

The box arrived at my door around the 7th of April??? I sent it out on the 9th. I believe that it was not the reverse box. I have not seen the reverse box at all.

Steve

Rich, I found one of the mystery boxes while I was doing some cleaning this week: my husband was suppose to mail it about 4 wks ago and I thought it was mailed when I found it on top of our refrig. It is in the mail now and on its way to OR. I took it to the post office Tuesday. Sorry for the delay to all. I did put a couple of big bass flies in the box.

thanks

FF13

Jamie and I have had a VERY busy summer. We have purchased several new lots and have been working on clearing and improving them. I could have sworn I mailed it when she gave it to me. I explicitly remember meaning to mail it. My sincerest apologies to the other swappers. I'll have to put in something really extra nice for the next round, Rich!

Ok - We have located the two boxes that I shipped out. Aroostookbasser had two Mystery Fly Boxes and the Mystery Material Box show up at his house at just about at the same time, I suspect box 3 was one of the two. Currently AF_Tier and BigDaddyHub have Box 1 and 2. Both boxes should be on the move. I was getting worried there for awhile. I thought I might have to start over :bugeyes:

My son left for Fishing Around Camp on Sunday, armed with my 9wt Fly Rod and a selection of flies for Pike Fishing in the local lakes, along with some Big Trout that are stocked in a pond at a local fishery just for the kids.

Last year he brought home a Brown and a Speckled Trout. Can't wait to see what he brings home this year :thumbup: The rules are they have two keep what that they catch at the Fishery.