5 Rios Lara (chollo23)

6 Steve Lawson (bassbugn)

7 Frank Bellinger (af_tier)

8 Jamie Hubbard (Flyfisher13)

9 Chris Hubbard (bigdaddyhub)

10 Carl Sandars (old hat)

11 Chris Teeter (c teeter)

12 Rich Webb (rich5665)

Trez will be added to the list once either Box 1 or Box 2 arrives back at my location; I will add his flies to the first box back. I will be dividing box 3 up and consolidating it into the other two boxes

The following is the current mailing list for Cycle 5 Box 2

1 Jamie Hubbard( Flyfisher13)

2 Chris Hubbard (bigdaddyhub)

3 Rios Lara (chollo)

4 Chris Teeter (c teeter)

5 Steve Lawson (bassbugn)

6 James Polfer (cencalfly)

7 Frank Bellinger (aftier)

8 Brent Reece (aroostookbasser)

9 Melvin Rose (colonelmel)

10 Rick Griffith (Trouttraveler)

11 Carl Sandars (oldhat)

12 Rich Webb (rich5665)

Again Trez will be added to the list once either Box 1 or Box 2 arrives back at my location; I will add his flies to the first box back for cycle 6. I will be dividing box 3 up and consolidating it into the other two boxes

I hope these list help. If Everybody could try to get the box mailed back out within a week or so that would be great. I have a list created for cycle six. Please let me know if you wish to remain on the list for Cycle 6. I appreciate the quick response to my earlier post. Thank you for the help.

Once I'm in for cycle 5, keep me in for cycle 6 as well please. Since there are two boxes, do I need to tie up 15 for each box and then do my exchanges when they come around or am I good to go for both boxes as is?

Thanks,

Trez

Once I'm in for cycle 5, keep me in for cycle 6 as well please. Since there are two boxes, do I need to tie up 15 for each box and then do my exchanges when they come around or am I good to go for both boxes as is?

Thanks,

Trez

You're good to go Trez. The boxes were all ready on the move when you requested to be in the swap, so you missed Cycle 5. Already have you on Cycle 6

I'm in for cycle 6

I knew you would be Have on the list for Cycle 6 as well. I'm going to assume everyone from cycle 5 will be in for cycle 6 unless I hear other wise.

I'd like to be in, if you need more people.

I'll keep you in mind for the next cycle. Right now we are at 14 for cycle 6. I want to see how many from the current swap wish to continue on for Cycle 6

Who has box?

Wifey mailed it awhile back....just checking.

Drop me from list......just had another surgery......hernia. Not tying for awhile.

Will do. Hope you feel better.

I got box 1 in the mail yesterday. Great bunch of flies! Hard to pick. I'll get it out in tomorrow's mail.

For round 6, let Mikey99 have my spot. I'm moving into my busy season and may hop back on later.