Fly Tying
sparkeymat

Steelhead swap

Ok Guys,

i just received the official go ahead so lets fill it up and have fun tying steelhead season is just around the corner.

All normal swap rules apply, send your flies with a SASE so that I can send them back Lets try to stay on time and every one will have some great flies to let the steelhead slurp.

7 spots still available.

Jon

I tyed a half dozen eggsuckingleaches to test in the tribs tomarrow. :headbang: Hopefully I have some luck and can ty some true steelhead flys for the swap rather than ones that look like a steelhead flys. ;) If you know what i mean. :hyst:

Didn't do to good. Had a couple hits on the leeches but got skunked for the day. :dunno:

Chrisfish, Join us for the swap bro. We could use some Gaudy Gunnon's tyied by the ROTY.

Too bad getting skunked Juice but remember a bad day on the water is still better than a good day at work.

hey chrisfish juice is right come on in there is still room.

Cheers

Jon

Hey Asleep@theReel. Wake up!! and welcome.

Don't worry about your experience tie a fly that you like or that you think works orjust something you wanted to tie. All flies turn out well.

Let us know what you are tying so that we don't get doubles and tie them up

Cheers

Jon

OK man, I'm In. I'll get the materials next week and tie them up about the 12th.

feel the steel :D

thanks jon G

and thanks juice

Hey Asleep@theReel. Wake up!! and welcome.

Don't worry about your experience tie a fly that you like or that you think works orjust something you wanted to tie. All flies turn out well.

Let us know what you are tying so that we don't get doubles and tie them up

Cheers

Jon

I don't know the names of my flies...I generally don't tie conventionally! But they do catch steel...and that's all that matters :dunno: :headbang: :yahoo:

Welcome aboard Asleep!! although he is a new tyer i have a few of his fly's from another swap and if i say so myself.. he ain't to bad!!

Jon, you know it, it was still a great day. :P

Welcome, Asleep@thereel. Is that a pun from the Bloodhound Gang. If so thats punny. :hyst:

Whats up Bro? Ready for the high water? :headbang:

Welcome aboard Asleep!! although he is a new tyer i have a few of his fly's from another swap and if i say so myself.. he ain't to bad!!

:yahoo: Thanks Will, hopefully they will catch you something next time you are on the river for steel...I will tie something more intricate this time...the least I can do for getting me started... ;) :yahoo:

Jon, you know it, it was still a great day. :P

Welcome, Asleep@thereel. Is that a pun from the Bloodhound Gang. If so thats punny. :hyst:

Whats up Bro? Ready for the high water? :headbang:

No, got it from when I tried my hand at float fishing..thought it was me, but realized I have no interest in bobbers! :hyst: :dunno: :headbang:

Now it fits cause I used to fish almost everyday, and now it has been once since June :o

It will hopefully even out soon enough, and until then, I tie flies! :yahoo:

Hey Chrisfish

sorry i missed you post last night but good to have you in the swap.

Jon