Fly Tying
sparkeymat

Steelhead swap

sent it out yesterday...the post office people here are a little off as well :huh: Anyhow she said the postage was more shipping from Canada. Cost me .90 cent...I put a few bucks in there...hopefully that will cover those quarters!! HAHAHAH j/k

hey guys sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've been going crazy at work we switch to Active green and ross this week instaed of speedy muffler. good fore job security but bad for the eyes and nerves. Active is a full service auto facility,

Anyways I managed to stay up late enough to finish some flies for the swaps that I'm in and will be getting them out tomorrow.

Good to hear that you guys have gotten a few more into the mail, no worries yet the mail is slow over the borders right now , I got Riffle riversteelhead slayers .guaranteed fish catcher flies and I think that he m ay be right. His didtake about 8 days though.

Barancle bill no worries everyone starts somewhere and all flies willl catch a fish, ( my son (he is three now)had a bass bite a bare hook last year.) this isnt a contest but i'm sure that you will learn something just by looking at others flies.

see ya later guys, 2 more flies to tie

Jon

I doubt I will make you look bad, beside I have caught nice fish on ugly flies. I am a novice at tube flies, but they should work. I am not sure how durable these tubes will be. I used softex on the heads so they should flex, but if a fish hammers the tube it may not last long since it is plasitc. But I have never been worried about saving a fly over catching another salmon. :D

Just to let you know that mine will be sent in the morning... looking forward to this one!!

hey guys the takeover is now over so I actually made it home at a decenthour tonight.

I have received flies from Mitch821, juice and sparkey mat, great ties all I know that you are gonna like them.

For those of you that are running tight to the wire try and get them in soon. I know how life is..

C ya

Jon

no problems masterbass they will probably show up early next week , nothing today .... not even junk mail,

barnacle bill : I think that you may have missed the target if you were tying woolly buggers but whatever you call them they are driving the fish in my fish tank crazy. The little one called nemo keeps thinking he's flipper. :lol:

just a few more to come and we are all set.

Jon

I dont think there willl be a problem, The money is still in your package.

Jon