Fly Tying

saltwater swap

Recieved flies today from Paul d , Kenneth K and FcFlyguy aaaaaaaaaawesome looking flies guys and just in time. The weakis and blues just showed up with the bass this week. Had the first blitz of the season on the beach last nite 10 bass up to 32 inches bigger ones mixes in. saw one about 40 inches roll behind my fly but he got beat by a 32incher oh WELL 5 blues up to 30inches and cuontless short bass and little cocktail blues till I broke my running line. A greqat day here on LBI

MOst of my bridge tarpon have been caught on large shrimp patterns tied in white and tan.

Just put mine in the mail box. Keneth K, should be just the ticket for your tarpon, according to backcast. Hope the kwan fly works for you.

Steve

Just a reminder to everyone there are only 8 days left before the deadline of this swap. Sofar I have recieved 3 sets of flies, and have pmed everyone that has asked for my adress if anyone still needs the adress please pm me for it. I hope htat this finds everyone in good health.

I found out last nite that my grandmother had a massive heart attack lastnite and that they are going to do some sort of surgery on her today so If I dont reply to a pm right away or reply to this thread that is why. I will try to stay on topo this but........... Gmom is more on my mind right now.

Anyway have fun tying I think that this will end up being the best swap for salt that I have been involved in so far(usualy not a big turn out) I have gotten some nice flies so far and cant wait to see what everyone else is sending

thanks for joining

Jim

Jim: I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. Will think good thoughts and hope that she's okay.

Bill

Thanks for the kind words guys My grandmother is healing now hopefully she will get past this part and be ok .

I recieved flies yesterday from Stevemcn and worstcaster and toiday jeremys flies came in all killer looking flies. Thanks for joining guys hopefully I get everyones flies by the 15th and back out so everyone cane put them to good use. I am only waiting on one set from backcast79 and he has already requested my adress so any day now and we are off to the races

Thanks for the update Backcast. Guys as soon as they come in they will be sorted and back out as fast as I can. You should be able to put all of them to good use soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I cant wait to try them but to be fair Ill wait till you guys get them too!

That's great bassturd, but if I were you I couldn't wait. Especially if the stripers are running. For all you do, I would think that's fair.

I recieved the last set of flies tonight, an dam dividing them up as soon as I am done here on the fancy thinking box. once the flies are in the mail I know that I am trying out this set on some tide runner weaks. all of them are great loking, and I hope that you guys can put them to good use. Rey I hope that the fires stay away from your area, and to everyone thanks for joining this swap and getting it done as quickly as it has(closest to the deadline date yet for a swap that I hosted)

again thanks to all and good luck with them I am hoping to try to post pics of the flies bu, my camera is crap so if any one else wants to post pics that would be awesome Id even send a few flies for your time?

thanks

Jim