Fly Tying

Another question for the swapmeister.....If I'm reading this right....all 12 of my flies will go to one person and so on...correct? So for this one particular swap....could'nt we just include a sheet of paper with our screen name and info....and the names of each fly and the recipe.....rather than putting individual toe tags on each fly? I don't mean to sound like I want to change all the rules...just seems more convienient for this one swap? :dunno:

What if I want to send 12 different flies all together? Is that doable? If I am reading correctly, it sounds like 6 of the same trout pattern and 6 of the same warmwater patterns.

6 different trout and 6 different warmwaters would be excellent!!!

I'm in. I've been watching from afar and trying to talk myself out of it all the while but I can't resist any longer.

My trout flys may be a bit lacking, but I'll do my best if you'll have me.

Terry

thanks for joining terry lee :headbang:

addy sent stony no tags to trim I hope :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

swap is closed

Flies sent this morning.

Haha, very funny riff. :hyst:

Sorry for this question but I've only been in one other swap. Along with my envelope with my tin of flies I have to also send a new stamped envelope addressed to me correct? Thanks!

recieved flies from stony today on my walk back from the mail box I went to the backyard and as I passed my pond I was attacked by the rock bass I put in there and had to beat him off with my copy of field and stream so he wouldn't get the flies :hyst: :hyst: thanks for the extras and for joining awesome set of flies bro :headbang: :yahoo: :headbang: