Fly Tying

RRSD...I'm running a little behind...I realized that two of the patterns I really want to tie...the materials are at home...I will be home thurs. and fri. and will send the flies out no later than Sat. moring...even if I have to send two day priority... :D

update

1. riffleriversteelheadslayer-sm-flies finished

4.Chase Creek-recieved

7.flykid-recieved

11.stony-recieved

9.overbrook-recieved

3.Iowaflyguy-recieved

2.oldfart-addy sent

8.pelhament-addy sent

12.TerryLee-addy sent

10.dfield-addy sent

5.bent2cork-dropped

6.longzero12

lets get em done all 3 days left

I have done a few swaps, but it's been a while. I have my flies done, but I don't know where to send them cause I am a tard. Do I doulbe pack them with return postage? I should send them in a fly box will I get it back? the dead ------------- is coming up soon. help

addt sent dfield yes you will get your box back with someone elses flies in it altoids boxes work great for sending flies

recieved flies from overbrook this morning mailman was wondering why fish were chasing him down the road great set of flies and thank you very much for the extras :headbang: :headbang:

Flies in the mail Thursday, August 30. I know it will be a while but I am excited to see the flies of this swap. The flies I catch most of my fish on are not very flashy and they are easy ties.