Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dafack01

Here's a quiz for you hot shots who think you know about fishing&#

Here's a quiz for you hot shots who think you know a lot about fishing! Let's see if you all can guess the right answers.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

:D

Fishing quiz? Were those hot women fishing? I didn't notice!!! I must admit that I had them for fishing pals, I would never catch another fish. Nice quiz, please qiuz us anytime you like. Bill C. :devil: :headbang: :D :rolleyes: :yahoo: B)

What an indictment against the male species this post is !!! And...don't you folks realize that this forum is for those who take their fishing and tying seriously? You should all be ashamed of yourselves....

What do you have to say about that???

D

I find this in very poor taste. :thumbsdown: It's just not what this forum is meant for, There was something about this type of stuff when you set your account up.

Here is the guidelines to this forum. (The ones that you agreed to when you checked the little box that says "I Agree")

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

Sorry if I hurt any bodys feelings, I just can't support stuff like this. :sick:

Relax guys. If someone gets offended by this post then you better not step out your front door or turn on a TV because there's alot worse than this on TV.

dafack posted this in the Lodge, a section of the site that anyone whom has been here for any amount of time knows get's a few post's that are way off topic and might not be for everyone. If all you want to see is tying posts then theres 29 other forums on the site for that so no need to get bent out of shape.

Long as there's no nudity or flat out offensive material in a post then there's nothing wrong with posting it. We will not let stuff that is completely offensive be posted, everyone knows that, but we also wont let this site become totally PC ethier and fall into the "oh he said a bad word and I'm so offended" catagory ethier.

Steve

I didn't mean to offend anyone by this post. I just figured women in bikinis are innocent enough, and it's a goofy little quiz to get a laugh. Nothing more.

you think this is bad you should see some of the stuff steve (steeldrifter(moderator)) has posted in the past... wheeeeewww. can you say nightmares :ph34r:

Whoa !!!

My post was purely tongue in cheek. If you noticed, I finished it with the answer to my own question....the letter "D". I suppose some of you thought it was my initial. To be perfectly honest, my post was me just trying to be one of the guys.

IN ANY EVENT..Fly Tyer Guy is absolutely correct.

Despite my love of ribald topics and the humor I may find in it; It is demeaning to MANY WOMEN AND MEN. We get away with it because of the gender mix represented in the forum. Also, I believe it is important to remember that we are not a club. Certainly, if it is one of our goals to attract more ladies to flyfishing, this thread has had the opposite affect. I can be a better man and don't mind if I have to mind my manners..............

DaveG