Fly Tying
northern_outdoorsman

Yet ANOTHER "Seperated at Birth!!!!"

Al Borland?!? And I wear flannel!!! bugeyes.gif No wonder I can't meet any women lately.

On the other hand, I always thought I looked more like Wilson from Home Improvement. blink.gif biggrin.gif

Yeah, I went with my older brother. He didnt get off work until late Friday, so we went out Saturday fished for a few hours, enjoyed another campfire at Marc's and headed home early the next day to recoup for Monday...lol

Marc and his son did a float and caught some fish that were pretty nice. My bro and I caught some smaller fish. Good catching up with everyone there. Lon was there, Gary, Marc (of course), Quest, and the like. Fun was had by all until Marc tried to beat the "Russians" in a drinking contest. bugeyes.gif You'll have to ask em about that....I have some good pictures...lol Missed you guys there. It was a hoot.

Yup i have a few pics also that i will have to load bugeyes.gif

For now though i am going to go out and try a few of those streamers you gave me on Augusta Creek. Thanks Mick!

Actually Sunday was really, really slow. I think marc caught a few nothing over 12 and we got 3 between us. I had the fly rod out a few times..... nothing going.

Tonite i fished some new water so i stuck with what i knew.... jigs and waxies. I plan on going back thursday to see if i can get a few on some flies. Thanks man.

Oh No, not the Russians bugeyes.gif

Sounds like the usual fun. I am sorry I missed it, but this was my last weekend to do chores. Time just got away from me mad.gif

Oh yes, the Russians... bugeyes.gif biggrin.gif Marc put up a good fight but was TKO'd in about the 18th round. laugh.gif We all had a blast.

Sorry you couldn't make it. I know how "time" can do that to a guy and his fishing time. Just be thankful it wasn't a wedding you had to go to last weekend. lol

Thats who that is, Gena Davis!! smile.gif Wearing a tie is a good thing for me, studies have shown that it helps teachers keep their students in line! What studies? My own of course smile.gif You cant imagine the difference between "casual Friday" and the other 4 days that I wear a tie, it is crazy!!

I don't wear a tie to work very often and I don't seem to have a problem with disrespectful students in my classroom. dunno.gif

I'm not saying I don't dress nice for work, but I like the circulation to my head. lol

Best teaching advice is to be yourself and if a tie is it, that is probably the difference in your observations.

Mickey, its not that it is a noticeable difference or disrespectful behaviors, its just that they seem to see me as "meaning business" moreso when I have a tie on. Some days it doesnt matter, if you know what I mean smile.gif