Fly Tying
Linesides

Buzzer Swap

Linesides:

I decided to do a Brian Chan Pattern..the maroon bomber size 12. This is not the largest size by far. I have them in size 8. But there are only a couple of lake up in BC that have the really big ones. It's an easy tie and it really works. I should be done in a couple of days, so send me an ADDY.

I fish with some real masters in this area, so I will add a couple of their patterns to welcome you to hosting a swap. I will probably follow you into hosting in the near future.

Thanks again:

Frank Koterba

Flies will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for hosting. Should have 2 extra for the swapmaster in there. Hope you enjoy.

nen-bran

The flies that are coming in are awesome I will photograph them this weekend. The detail in these small flies are incredible. We also should be able to complete this early if the flies keep coming in as they are.

Dave

Linesides

I guess you can never stop paying attention. I got the flies in the mail today. And as I got back into my truck in the parking lot, I reached for my Altoids..... You can guess the rest. I ran back in and switched the flies for the mints. So you will be getting some trout candy not breath mints. :wallbash:

I added a couple of other patterns for hosting the swap.

Thanks again.

Frank

Mine were dropped off at the postal outlet this afternoon, you should see them in a couple of weeks. Thanks for hosting.

Linesides must be away from his PC if one of you would PM me his address I can get mine on the way..

Thanks

Sorry to come down to the wire sometimes it is unavoidable, Flies should be to him first part of the week, The last set out will most likely be a no-show, he was in a couple other swaps I'm in and no one has heard from him. Hope all is well....