Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
2liner

Canadian Swap

Flies are tied. Just gotta be toe tagged and will be in the mail within a week, with still plenty of time to get to you.

Mike

Hi guys

recieved the first 2 sets today from Michel 921 and kamloops trout. Both great ties.

cant wait to see the rest

Just a reminder. Remember to send a self addressed envelope with paid postage so I can send all your flies back to you. I havent seen many of you in other swap so I would advise you to check out the official swap rules. If you have any questions about that feel free to ask me.

Dont forget to toe tag :)

Eh 2liner,

My flies hit the mail today. You should have them by Friday. Because of the size of the package it was only a couple bucks more to express post them. That altoids tin got me again :hyst:

I ended up tying some green & white gurglers for the warmwater pattern and I played around with turkey biots for the dry may fly. Not sure what to call it or if it will work, but it was fun to tie :lol:

Take care and thanks again for hosting. Hope you like the surprise I tossed in for the SM.

Dan

Dan

Those gurglers better have some heavy duty hooks

I might use it for coho and summer run steelhead

Dont forget your introduced fish have nothing on our wild fish :D :hyst: :headbang: :headbang:

Dan

Those gurglers better have some heavy duty hooks

I might use it for coho and summer run steelhead

Dont forget your introduced fish have nothing on our wild fish :D :hyst: :headbang: :headbang:

Mustad #8 streamer hooks. They should hold. :rolleyes: at least for the fish I'm used to around here :hyst:

I'll have to make it out west for some fishing one of these years. Let me know if you do get a steelie or coho on it. I want to see a pic though.

I will be sending my out on Tuesday will finish mine up this long weekend :yahoo: Got to love the long weekends. So expect them later next week.