Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fishaholic69

dude wheres my car!

frezzing rain making a nice crust on top of all our snow. what a crappy day, made nice by going out and buying a new rod.

Yea, I was hoping to take my son for some steelhead fishing this week end. He is home on leave from the marines before he goes to Irac. Guess Not. Ohio weather gotta love it!

lucky you mswater. I haven't caught a fish since october or november!!! this needs to quit and the river needs to get good! its always high and muddy

We had high 60's on Monday last week, friday and saturday dumped over 12 inches on my place! mother nature is really driving me crazy!

IPB Image

fishaholic, I just came across your picture, Thats crazy!!! I'm just a few hundred miles south of you and we just had rain. Wish you were here, I hooked into a couple decent rainbows about a week ago, and I played in the pond a few times catching little perch on tiny light caddis flies. Its almost spring though, saw my first robin behind my shop today.

Take Care,

Guys I hate to say this but its going to be 78 down here this weekend and we are having a bar b que and a fishing tourement.wish you were here.