Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Andrés T

Only half-realistic

Hello,

Afriend of mine told me that he liked looking for arrowheads. I thought "arrowheads" was a good name for this streamer.

post-12648-1211321783_thumb.jpg

That's so cleanly dressed it looks like it would work everywhere. Beautifully done, that is a dressing of the highest order. No-one could ask for anything more than that.

Hello flytyerboy, Cencalfly, thank you.

Cencalfly, I am just writting an article and a step by step for arrowheads, which is going to be published in September by Danica magazine. This is why I can not publish the step by step of sand eels yet. But you can have a look at my web site, where you can find a step by step of the trout. The steps are in Spanish but pics are clear enough. It is under "Montaje", fourth square from the top left.

Andrés

You finally make something the rest of us might be able to tie. Thanks Andre, I really like the looks of this one, especially the trout colored one. I know a couple bass that would love to get there lips around that one.