Fly Tying
Pujic

Going Carping

Hahahahahahahaha lol.gif lol.gif I see the PhotoShop wars have started yet again eh Bob? smile.gif That's ok, bring it on!!! j_k.gif

I can't believe I am picking this fish up and I hope it don't drip on my shirt

lol.gif

Sometimes, not having a good digital camera is a good thing.

Maybe he was trying to squeeze in some carp fishing between work and a dinner with Karin.

I was studying the expressions on Nick's face after Karin mentioned his expression holding his fish (I will let you be the judge)

OSD.

user posted image

If any one was wondering about the fly that was used to catch this big Carp

Here it is!

user posted image

I have to admit I had a good chuckle over the faces, but that fly is absolutely priceless! laugh.gif

VERY IMPRESSIVE BOY'S!

Woke up this Monday morning and start reading Nick's report, taking in the pictures and the next thing I know I'm laughing out loud at OSD's visual commentary. biggrin.gif

This inspired me to head down to lake and harrass the bluegills. They didn't exactly answer the dinner bell as expected but I experienced a Memorial Day I will never forget. I would be posting pictures now but I toasted my digital camera two Fridays ago at the start of my vacation while fishing for smallies in the river. Watch for a post tomorrow once I get my film developed and I scan some pictures.

Howie

Wow!! huge carp

I see carp like that, maybe smaller, approx 20 lbs, right here in PA. They must be spawning here also. They're stacked up at the shoreline. Next time I'm dropping a woolybugger right in front of them, and I'll see what happens. Thanks for the great pics. I have a digital camera, but not a tripod. Seems like too much to carry!! So I can't set the timer and smile with a carp in my hand. I'll just snap some pics on the shore. LOL Maybe one pic of me smiling and one of the fish. That might work. I could always paste them together.

WB

First off nick i have to save man WOW thats a freakin HOG!!! very cool bud i can only imagine that fight that pig gave you.

Now as to bobs photos.......... lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif i cant stop laughing :lol:love the cobfly bob,think that would work for salmon?some salmon fisherman i know are a bit "corny" dry.gif

You guys are too much

Talk about bruisers and then there's OSD

I often wondered if chumming with corn and then using some type of yellow chenille on a lead-wrapped hook would fool them. Would this be considered un-ethical? laugh.gif

That face decribes the moment. "Come on timer!!!"