Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JayMorr

Some of JayMorr's Latest

Like Wulff I have been busy and have not posted a lot lately. I am starting to get more involved in the photography and it is keeping me busy. I also had my first photos published in Flyfisher Magazine. Al can elaborate more on when it comes out but it is very exciting. I also had an article in the same issue.

Here is some of my latest. I hope you enjoy:

Carpin

IPB Image

Tiger Muskie

IPB Image

SPLASH

IPB Image

Dude get a bigger net...

IPB Image

The Reward!

IPB Image

Strike a pose

IPB Image

The fight

IPB Image

Site fishing

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cruisin

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just a few ;)

Hi Jay,

Love the shots. I'll take them all plus 1500 words and a photo captions sheet. Email me for a deadline.

Gretchen and I are fishing out of boats by the same company. I'll bet we ended up paying more than you did for yours and we thought we got a good deal. Isn't that the rig you won at Idaho Falls? Good looking boat my friend.

I'm really loving the D200. It seems to be doing most everything I want it to. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Nice photos Jay! COngrats on getting one published in Flyfisher Magazine! Which one is it?

Congrats on the mag publication- methinks we have to address you as Mr Jay sir now:)))

Great to see some well done warmwater FF'ing images , I abandoned trout fishing some time ago for the sheer all out simple fun of chasing everything else:) to bad it still seems a bit undersubscribed/marginal in the mags given the fact it is available to most everyone everywhere.

Will

Great photos Jay and congrats on getting published! Tigers are beautiful fish and you did a great job showing that in your photos.

Congratulations on being published in a major magazine!!! Your work is certainly deserving! Those are some awesome shots. I am envious of your pontoon, too.

Thanks for your comments. The toon has been very nice. I enjoy the ability to stand up out on the water and site fish.