Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

RealisticFlytying Cd

I have looked at many instructional cds. And I don't know which way to prceede. Single fly per cd or all inclusive cd. And what patterns people are interested in doing. If you would please answer back with which format you would like to see ( single or all) and what patterns you would like to see on them.thanks in advance.

Fred

Fred, how about an all inclusive beginner CD. That is one with the less difficult patterns.

I agree with the above a beginners instructional cd would be up my street, but that aint to say an intermediate and experienced editions could not also be made.

As for format I would like to see at least four patterns per cd and the patterns I would be interested in would be Mayflies and nymphs.

I think Wayne has the right idea, I would like to see it organized. Like on one cd have the whole collection of mayflies, a adult, a nymph, an emerging mayfly, and stuff like that. The same with stoneflies, and then with the different pattens that you have only one pattern, like say a praying mantis and a scorpion, put those on one disc together.

I have already started . should be copy ready by mid October.Then its up to the production company.

Hi Fred

I would like all realistics patterns on the same cd.

It is my opinion.

best salutations

michel