Fly Tying

I we need a swap mister I can do it.

Grayson,

Where did you find this 18 year old law. We are not talking cigs or beer here wink.gif .

Regards,

Mozes

Grayson,

I'm with Mozes on this one. Where did you get that info from? Not like we are talking major liability here. dunno.gif

I say let Evan do his thing here.

Art

Well guys I must say that I apologize for all the confusion. A while back we had two situations in a row where younger members caused a little havoc when hosting swaps. We had one swap where the flies didn't get mailed out for a few weeks after they received all the flies and another swap where the swapmeister dropped out of hosting it right in the middle of the swap and OSD had to end up taking over. So at that time we did feel that to keep that kind of stuff from happening we would make an over 18 rule for hosting a swap.

Fisherman4,

Sorry bud we didn't even realize your age when you began hosting the swap. I now see where you mentioned your age when you introduced yourself but sometimes we lose track of that info with all the members we have. Feel free to participate in as many swaps as you like, once again sorry bud.

Grayson,

I personally don't like how you handled this one bud. Your not the "police" of this forum so the most you should have done was send a message to OSD or myself letting us know. dry.gif

Once again sorry guys and it looks like Mozes has offered to host this one. If anyone has any comments about "the rule" feel free to message me and I will bring it up to the moderators for discussion.

If no one has any objections I can host this one and so far we have:

1. Fisherman4 tying the BH Pheasant Tail

2. Art tying the Muncher

3. Me.

4. BreamBuster tying the swamp monster

5. MillerWb Tying the we don't know yet.

6. kschu Tying the Prince Nymph.

Lets get more people on board and close this one.

Smalliehunter,

Thank you for responding, I did not realize that you had problems with people my age before.

Mozes,

Thank you for picking up the swap, And yes, i will still be tying the BH pheasant tail.

Updated list:

2. Art tying the Muncher

3. Me.

4. BreamBuster tying the swamp monster

5. MillerWb Tying the we don't know yet.

7. mgj

I will be tying "The Universal Nymph". It has been very productive for me in Warm Water fishing. I have caught both BG and Bass (about 1 lb, 11") on a size 16.

Fisherman4, sorry you got caught in this one, but let me say that I appreciate the maturity with which you have handled it. I was delighted to hear that you intend to contribute the PT nymph. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Mozes, thanks for picking up the swap. I'm into fishing nymphs for bluegills right now and I hope to get some good ideas from this swap. The swamp monster has been most most productive BG fly so far. Hopefully more tyers will join.

Breambuster

Breambuster,

Thank you for the compliment... I'm not really that mad... I just I dunno.. wish i could've been swapmister, at least though the swap is still going on really looking forward to it...

Fisherman4. It was your idea & we are all going to enjoy it & benefit from your idea. You can be happy about that.

Breambuster

It was your idea & we are all going to enjoy it & benefit from your idea.

Get ready for real corporate life nice and early wink.gif

Updated list:

2. Art - Muncher

3. Me.

4. BreamBuster - Swamp monster

5. MillerWb - The Universal Nymph

7. mgj

8. mrjim - Grey nymph