Fly Tying
Bud Guidry

anything foam swap

that was a good game, we still have a couple members i never heard from, hope theirs get here soon. some great flies have arrived, really neat stuff

bud

fred, how did your wifes surgery go?

Hey Bud, Thanks for asking. It looks like the third time was the charm.The surgeon said the surgery

was a sucess. Of course this is what he said after the first two also , so were keeping an uneasy opptimism

until we go back for the follow up visit.

Great game last night. It looks like we may have found our (LSU) quarterback. I can see football season is going to put a dent in my flytying.

Fred

Glad to hear everyone is alright down there. Between Bud and the storms and Fred and your wife, sounds like everything is headed in good directions. I look forward to seeing the return on this swap. I love new ideas when they come.

Deeky

Did you get my flies today, Bud? If not they'll definitely be at your house tomorrow, according to the USPS.

Sorry for the delay guys... it's on me.

No worries about the delay. You've had a little bit of stuff giong on down there. Whenever they are ready to go.

Deeky

AHH CRAP!!! I paid extra money to cause you an extra inconvenience? /CURSES!!!

So sorry, Bud. :blink:

Bud, did you get mine today? According to USPS they tried twice to deliver it yesterday, but I don't see an update from them for today. They tried @ 9:34am and 2:21pm

I'll make sure the next time I send something, there's never a signature requirement.

i've got everyones flies here. i'll divide them up tonight and have them in the mail tommorow out to you guys. jeff. i had them here before the weekend, i had to go to my other home in mississippi for the weekend, got back last night, had a good weekend, needed the break after all this storm hovac. i see good things for deer season, bow opens on wensday. we planted ffodplots this weekend, deer and turkey were jumping in the plots of plowed dirt while i was still in there with the tractor. they would move aside when i would come by plowing.

Bud

ok guys, i have them all packed up for tommorow mournings delivery, there were ten participants in the swap. got some extra flies that went out, everyone got one of theirs back, Bud

ok, i recieved a late entry today so i'll have to cut open everyones package to add the extra flies. i'll be sure to tape everything up good for delivery before mailing.

Bud