Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

swaptest panfish topwater

welcome flykid, spanky, fly girl, and airedale glad to have you all thanks for joining :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Fred I started one for the wall in one of the bait shops I tie for and on the back up vise I started something a bit more difficult for the ftoty but you know me nothing to good for friends I know how much time you guys and gals put into coming up with great patterns in these so if I spend 3 or 4 hours on a fly for the winner its worth it

thanks tyrite I really appreciate the kind words this spider is my first realistic I ever tied now I am hooked

overbrook I'm not worried I got a winter coming bow season opened today so bass fishing is not a great priority right now

Hey Thom, what about fifth place. Come on man give me some incentive.LOL

Really ,I'm just happy tp be able to participate.

I promise Fred....you'll have a better shot at this....I'm drawing a creative blank so far :dunno:

and I'm with you....I just enjoy participating.....and love seeing what everybody comes up with.....I'd do it prizes or no prizes! and the more people that join in....the more fun they are :headbang:

I just can't seem to help myself from doing this. I've been telling myself not to do it but the addiction is just to great, so if you still have room for me I'm in I guess.

Just a question, yes I am new here.

It can be any topwater fly for bluegill and whoever wins and get second get the prizes listed in the first post? I may Give it a try for the fun of it if there is still room.

Zak

Well i will give it a whirl. I'm not a great tyer, but what the hey. They will be out in the mail in the mourning.

KRD...just to be certain you have it correct....

first prize is a realistic spider tied by RRSS, a flybox made by RRSS and a set of the contest flies.

second prize is a $25 gift certificate to J Stockard.

third place is a $10 gift certificate to J Stockard.

Good luck! :headbang: