Fly Tying

FlyTyingForum.com Raffle

If however 40 people bought three tickets for $25 each then it would mean a 1 in 120 chance of winning.

Actually this is wrong because everyone of these 40 has 3 tickets, therefore its 3 chances in 120 or 1 in 40

QUOTE (BoubouBomber @ Jul 8 2004, 09:01 AM)
If however 40 people bought three tickets for $25 each then it would mean a 1 in 120 chance of winning.

Actually this is wrong because everyone of these 40 has 3 tickets, therefore its 3 chances in 120 or 1 in 40

I can't argue that those of us who have bought 3 tickets could have a 3 in 120 (or 1 in 40) chance of winning. But there are those who have bought just 1 ticket. For them the worst case scenario is about a 1 in 120 chance. Still not a bad deal. Still a great way to support a great site. Everybody wins.

Ken S.

I've been off the internet for a couple weeks, as I have moved. I definitely will send $25.00 for the raffle. Do you have any idea when it will be held?

This is a super site, keep it up.

From Southern California

Pat Carroll

Pat,

The raffle will be held as soon as we reach our $1000 goal. As of right now we are officially over half way there so it shouldn't be much longer.

Sorry for the delay...just sealed the envelope, with 10 bucks, and it should be on it`s way on tuesday. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Will-

Due to a lot of obligations involving family and big water fishing I have been absent for a few months....but I am looking forward to learning alot as life calms down!

Please tell me how I can send money via Paypal. I have an account, but I am not sure how to get it to you?!?

Good luck in your efforts to keep this the best damn fly tying site on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEMIsportsman,

Wow it has been awhile since I seen you around, glad you remembered us biggrin.gif

You should be able to PayPal the money to [email protected]. When you log into PayPal click on the "Send Money" tab and then just type in that email address.

I appreciate the contributions, you guys really are the best!!!

My check for 25.00 went out on 7/13.

Will are you going to charge me shipping when I win this GREAT headbang.gif rod, rell, line, and case wink.gif

mozes,

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be looking for it. No, I will foot the bill for the shipping it shouldn't be that much to cover the cost.

Check went in the mail this morning. Keep us updated Will, I'll probably buy a few more if needed.

Mike

Will-

Getting closer to the goal? Should I think about buying more tickets?

-Bamboo