Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
threadpuller

Anyone Attending the International Fly Tying Symposium???

Yeah, I'll be there. It's only 20 min. from my house. I've attended for a few years now and it keeps getting better every year. Pretty soon they're going to have to move it to a larger place.

OK,let's switch gears!! DID anyone attend the IFTS?? This year, a friend of mine and I both were unable to attend. In my case,it had more than a little to do with the poor state of the economy. We were wondering how this might have affected attendance. Any thoughts???

JS

Attendance was good. I was there both days, with Sunday being the slowest, but, there was a good amount of people walking around, and buying for that matter. Good Show. People still need thier hobbies, you can make it as expensive or as reasonable as you want, but, people at this show had no problem spending $$.

I just got back from the show. Was so busy on Saturday I really never got a chance to leave my table. Sunday was way more laid back so I was able to get around a bit and see some stuff. Had a great time.

I was there on Sat for about 4 hours walking around. I had my 5 year old with me so I had to keep walking so he wouldn't get antzy. Learned some new stuff, bought some materials, can't wait till next year.