Fly Tying
flykid

Creative fly Swap

Starting this one up for a member who's interested in a swap but can't get into one. The theme is creative flies. Tie a fly that's "new", something that you haven't done before, something that developed as you went along. I'm not gonna get bent out of shape if it's not an entirely new pattern. I guess this is just a challenge to be creative and possibly come up with a new Killer pattern. Can be for any fish species. First 11 to sign up are in. Tie 11 flies you will get 12 flies total. Please rules and regulations in the pinned section if your new to swaps.

1.flykid

2.flytyinfreak

3.Orange Caddis---recieved

4.Rob Knisely---recieved

5.cencalfly---recieved

6.flykrodot

7.mikey99---recieved

8.floyd---recieved

9.lostlure---recieved

10.overbrook---recieved

11.houndog---recieved

12.j74snook---recieved

EDIT: Due date will be determined at a later date to allow time for the swap to fill up and time for the flies to be tied. Thanks!

bump again,,,, i'm gonna just not have a due date right now in hope of attracting more people. So I'm gonna just make a due date after the swap is filled.

Hi, I am new here, and this is my first post. I have only been tying flies for a few days now, but they look pretty good. I would like to participate in this swap if possible.

thanks,

Aaron

I'll be in as well if that's cool. I have been experimenting a lot with foam, so I think I can come up with something decent. I was thinking somewhere between January 15-20th would be a good due date. January 1st is real tough because of X-mas, New Years etc.

I might as well get in on this one also. I have a box full of experimental flies that I tied up just to learn new techniques and materials. There must be something in there that might work. I'm in.

I'm in with an end of Jan deadline...like so many others have mentioned....holidays, previous commitments etc. too much too soon :blink: