Fly Tying
Ribs1

4th Huron River Fly Tiers Symposium

Hey guys,

Please check out the 4th Huron River Fly Tiers Symposium. A great time was had by all last year and many FTF members were in attendance. This year we will have a few FTF members tying as well, including Mike Schmidt and Lloyd Whitfield on the vise tying classic wets. John McLain "Feathers MC" will also be in attendance tying salmon flies and hopefully selling his wares.

TyingSymposium2009revd.jpg

Proceeds from this event go to posting of Catch and Release signs along the Huron River from Mast Rd. to East Delhi Rd. a Michigan DNR designated catch and release area for Large and Small Mouth Bass. Last years symposium was a great success and we raised enough funds to post 15 signs. This year we would like to post 15 more.

sign.jpg

Thanks for looking

Man I wish you all did this in January. With the GR show F 28th the Det show M 7th a ice fishing trip and a fly class in march that is the only weekend I have open in feb and march. Heck that is the third fly show in 3 weeks time. I wish I could make it. I hear it is a good time.