Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
chef

hi everyone

im very new to the whole fly fishing and tying experience (march this year) but totaly hooked , no pun intended , so expect some pretty basic questions from me mainly fish stillwaters but hope to get onto a river in the next few weeks after sea trout (i hope) i hope to be able to contibute as much as possible

Welcome to the site chef.. I'm pretty new here myself, theres alot to do on the site, alot of experienced fly tyers who have been very helpfull when i had a question. Nothing but good things to say about this site, and dont be afraid to ask any questions... Theres alot of wisdom in the place.. cheers.gif ------------ Jake

Nice to have you with us here, Chef. And don't worry about asking questions. Basic or otherwise, someone here will probably have an answer.

Going after sea trout sounds like a lot of fun. Hope to be doing some saltwater fishing off the Jersey coast next week myself.

Keep in touch.

Welcome to the site..........Sit back and enjoy the site chef.Alot of info.to intake with Alot of down to earth humor to help all that intake enjoyable at the same time.

Don't hold back with anything,throw it out there you will get a response.

trout traveler

Welcome! This is a great site to learn a lot about flyfishing. I just figured that I have been flyfishing about 42 years and still learning. Keep close tabs on this forum and don't hesitate to ask questions. I was told the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked. The gang is great at helping folks.

See on the water somewhere, sometime. thumbsup.gif

Welcome to the site chef being somewhat new i'm sure you'll be able to take alot of wisdom out'a the gang we have on this place. And as you learn things from others be sure to share with other guys that are just getting started...passing along helpful info is a great way to make some new fishing/tying friends.

SD

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

Lots of great folks here, all levels of experience and best of all everyone is right there to help if you need it. Grab a favorite beverage and jump right in.

Have Fun,

Fatman