Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

Antronsnowshoe partridge pupa

How the heck did I miss this one? Must have been when I was on travel. Oh well, glad I found the post. Another terrific fly, Terje.

P.S. - You need to work on your naming... :hyst: I think "Terje's Pupa" has a better ring to it... ;)

How the heck did I miss this one? Must have been when I was on travel. Oh well, glad I found the post. Another terrific fly, Terje.

P.S. - You need to work on your naming... :hyst: I think "Terje's Pupa" has a better ring to it... ;)

Thanks Ray :)

Complicated name, but i can´t call it "Terje Pupa", thats is not fair to a friend of mine who taught me this pattern.

This is a slightly different variant of my friends caddis pupa, so i tried to make a the most complicated name i could think of to separate them :D........ and make sure

i could maintain the friendship :D

Terje!

WOW! I am always amazed by your well-tied beautiful flies!

p.s did I hear caddis pupa? Seems like you might be going over to the dark-side of tying flies that don't float. :devil:

p.s did I hear caddis pupa? Seems like you might be going over to the dark-side of tying flies that don't float. :devil:

Floating caddis pupa :D :D ...... i will NEVER go over to the dark side of fly tying :D

Thanks smalltownfisherman and spiaalltll :)

Floating caddis pupa :D :D ...... i will NEVER go over to the dark side of fly tying :D

Thanks smalltownfisherman and spiaalltll :)

:D