Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddyHub

PISSED OFF THIS EVENING

Whats a "HILLBILLIE'?????

Definition of a Hill Billie: Mythical American figure who knows the land, the animals and rivers better than any City Boy could ever dream of. Often thought of as illiterate, but this is in actuality a ploy to confound his city dwelling cousins. As most "Hill Billies" have a natural born sense and intelligence concerning nature. Hill Billies should not be confused with Red Necks; Red Necks are prone to do stupid things that most often end badly. ;) Hill Billies are also believed to have a very bad temper and a very long memory, yet are known to be down right hospitable; just stay away from their daughters :gunsmilie: (See entry regarding Redneck). Hill Billies also make some of the best grain beverages known to man :drunk: Who else would come up with a drink that could power an automobile and remove paint at the same time. Not a City Dwelling EggHead :P

Heck I didn't know I was a hillbillie :bugeyes: mama always called me Jesus Christ ( Jesus Christ son don't bring that fish in this house). Man I reckon we are the future here in the mountains, I just recieved 6 million dollars in stimulus money to do research on this new "green fuel" they have discovered being made in the hills of Eastern KY. :smoke: :drunk:. They questioned why I needed three new winston rods and a new pontoon to do reaserch on alternative fuels , I told them I had to stir the pot with something and that stuff would burn your feet off if it got on them. ;) OH well those government types never were to smart, I'm going fishing.

used to love my Pike County Green.....some of the best nautural green you could get....oh, I sometimes long for the lost weekends at the Fraternity house and Cave Run Lake :cry: :cry:

used to love my Pike County Green.....some of the best nautural green you could get....oh, I sometimes long for the lost weekends at the Fraternity house and Cave Run Lake :cry: :cry:
He just smiled and waved sittin there on that sack of seeds. :whistle: :whistle:

yeah i feel you on that one about the gar. i am far from any enviromentalist, tree hugger, or what ever you want to call me (being the son of a family of loggers). i use what i take, and if im not gonna use it, i throw it back. i have seen sights like this, it pisses me off so badly

He just smiled and waved sittin there on that sack of seeds. :whistle: :whistle:

:wheelchair: getting old, bro.....I'm getting old.....LMAO!!!

Bullet,

Feelin' ya man! Just gotta shake your head sometimes, ya know?

:wheelchair: getting old, bro.....I'm getting old.....LMAO!!!

Bullet,

Feelin' ya man! Just gotta shake your head sometimes, ya know?

I hear you at 53 I don't even like to talk about getting old, but I can still fish from daylight to dark and out fish any 20 year old. When I get so old I can't do that any more, I'm going to hire someone to strap me in my canoe while wearing an all day depends (extra absorbant of coarse) and I'll call when it's time to haul me and my boat home. :bugeyes: To me life is like a merry go round but sometimes you just have to step off to keep from getting dizzy.