Fly Tying
Al Beatty

Introduction

Welcome to the site.What an honor it is MR.@MRS. Beatty to have the both of ya drop in on us. look foward to your coments and knoweledge.

Also enjoy your articles and look forward to much more..............

trout traveler

Welcome aboard Al & Gretchen! I just want to say that in your pictures in FFA the two of you look like you are having so much fun at the bench! The article, pictures and great recipes for flies (along with those facial expressions) have sparked so much interest in Tying and I would like to thank you! Most of us are no way near as seasoned in tying as the two of you, but you will find a sincere passion for fly fishing/tying here and a commraderie that can't be matched.Visit often! biggrin.gif

A.A

Al and Gretchen,

Well, I finally get to tell you how I REALLY feel about you.

Every time I reach for a FFA magazine, I have to turn to the page with your newest flies. They're so "fishy" that I go out and order the materials to tie them.

Now I've got a room full of materials, and it's your fault.

bs.gif

Seriously, it really is an honor to have you here. clapping.gif

Welcome Al,

I recently purchased an item from your website for my Danvise, and was extremely impressed with your service. this is one of the better flytying sites on the web...i end up checking it a bunch of times per day.

Mark Delaney

thanks for all your nice comments. I'm not quite sure how this site works but I'll figure out how to respond to individuals questions as I spend more time here. Now I'll try posting this message and see if it goes anywhere. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Hi dabalone,

I'm sure glad you turned me on to this great site. I didn't mention your name because I know some people are concerned about posting their name on the net. Probably a good idea to be cautious. Anyway, thanks again for the heads up. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

PS: there sure is a lot to reveiw at this sight. It will take a while to get familiar with all of it. AB

Welcome aboard Al,

It's an honor to have you here. Watch out these boys can play a little rough devil.gif (or so they think tongue.gif )

Look forwar to your input

Jim

Al,

Welcome aboard, I see you at other boards all the time. Hope you enjoy and I know folks here will be asking advice from you and your wife. Good group of folks here and we enjoy having a good time.

Have Fun,

Fatman