Fly Tying
flytyinfreak

The first annual bait dunkers ball! (San Jaun worm swap)

I know I shouldn't but I guess I will, I'm wurmmin' my way in. I'm in. Some sort of Purple Wurm

I ended up doing a Chrominid Worm which knocks dead on the rivers and lakes I fish on the Eastern Sierra. I was inspired to patiently wait until the fate of this swap is determined at some point in the future before figuring out just how many to tie. I'll keep checking back.

Thanks for hosting!

Edited By Wildman 7/10/09

:wallbash: Do not mail flies out when the limit and amount of flies has yet to be determined! :nono: :angry: I screwed up! :dunno: I should never had put my address out there ! :( Everybody just hold yur britches on mailing out flies until I officially close the swap and I figure out how many swappers you need to tye for.

Freak

you seem a little stressed out. Let Dr. Bob prescribe a nice weekend of peaceful fly fishing and fornicating. It will do you worlds of wonder.

Tell the wife you have a Dr.'s prescription. Ok maybe Im not a Dr. but I play one with my bride! :rolleyes:

I think the stress of swaps is why my hair in the profile pic looks like it does! LOL The fornicating is one I will discuss with the wife but unfortunatley the knee is a real liability. I'm not stressed per say just have cabin fever! I really need to go find a nice bass pond to float my pontoon boat on! Between being at the vise and looking at hidden bass ponds on google earth i am gettin the itch! to bad I might not be able to scratch it!

any chance of seeing some pics of them once yall have them done???

just wondering..

I think someone needs some deworming done on them lol jk

I posted mine.

just wondering..

I posted mine.

Where?

just wondering..

I posted mine.

It's in the data base peaches and creamer, and it's posted to this forum about 5 or 6 down.

I'm in if its still open. I'll tie the North Carolina Pink Weenie.

the more the merrier!

Awesome! This is my first swap. The fly I have is simple but is an absolute crusher in the Eastern Smokies. Most guides I know use it regularly.

Thanks again!

Hey all, we have 14 on board. how bout we go out and solicit 6 tyin buddies from the boards here and we'll call it a done deal. that'll be 20 and that's good for me, how bout you guys?