Fly Tying
Dezod

Itsy Bitsy Fly Swap and Contest

My ears were burnin' Futzers in!!!!!

If I get real crazy, I will do #32 double humpies. Kidding aside. I would be honored to participate. Thanks for thinking of me Dezod and Salty, and just to sweeten the pot I will send hooks and some 8X fluorocarbon, for the lucky winner (excluding myself from the contest portion). Utyer, or anyone participating anything special you'd like to see tied? I will tie something suggested. Fred, you may want to join this one, 32's will catch panfish, we just need to get you a 0 or 1 weight

:-).

Thanks Salty for PMing me, I have been working like a madman and have not been keeping up with the forum lately. I sure hope someone is fishing, I need some stories.

Cheers, Jeff aka Futzer.

My ears were burnin' Futzers in!!!!!

If I get real crazy, I will do #32 double humpies. Kidding aside. I would be honored to participate. Thanks for thinking of me Dezod and Salty, and just to sweeten the pot I will send hooks and some 8X fluorocarbon, for the lucky winner (excluding myself from the contest portion). Utyer, or anyone participating anything special you'd like to see tied? I will tie something suggested. Fred, you may want to join this one, 32's will catch panfish, we just need to get you a 0 or 1 weight

:-).

Thanks Salty for PMing me, I have been working like a madman and have not been keeping up with the forum lately. I sure hope someone is fishing, I need some stories.

Cheers, Jeff aka Futzer.

Ok. I caught two bluegills and and a crappie yesterday. Had two on the line and lost them both. Then a female Kayaker in a white bikini drifted by. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Futzer welcome I hoped I'd see your name. Also thanks for sweetening the pot a little.

As for Fred I can see it now... a #30 fishable realistic crayfish for some hungry gills... come on Fred :)

One spot left.

C

"Then a female Kayaker in a white bikini drifted by."

Only in Jersey.... here in Pa I have a cow get close to the stream for distractions :wallbash: :wallbash:

I will donate 3, 7 foot nylon furled leaders to the winner just to sweeten the pot a little.

Futzer, 32 double humpies? Holy Crap!

I must be crazy.

Rob

i will donate a few new spools of thread color and size TBD and i will send 5 bucks for the shipping the package to the winner. ( hopefully it will be me lol jk) i need all the luck i can get on this one lol. best of luck to all.

Chance

Corey:

As you get older forms of dementia settle in. <_< When I looked into my hook collection the smallest were only 26's. So I have pestered all my sources to get me: new vice jaws, thread, magnifiers etc. I want to tie a size 28 or 30 dry. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Frank aka Student4evr

"Ok. I caught two bluegills and and a crappie yesterday. Had two on the line and lost them both. Then a female Kayaker in a white bikini drifted by. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. "

Rich, you sure it wasn't an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow poka dot bikini? Sorry, you youngsters will have to google that one.

Cheers, Jeff

Futzer,

Do you remember a fly called the "White Death?" Green River mid to late summer baetis pattern. I'm not sure if that's what Emmitt Heath called the bugs or the pattern. If you got one, tie it up. I remember the song, now we know why she was afraid to come out of the water.

Last night, I checked my hooks, and the smallest I have are 24. I stopped by the fly shop on the way home, and now I have some size 30 TMD 518s. I still haven't found my Opti-visor.

"Rich, you sure it wasn't an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow poka dot bikini? Sorry, you youngsters will have to google that one. "

It could have been that Jeff, but I would suspect the purple people eater would have swooped in .......

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Futzer,

Do you remember a fly called the "White Death?" Green River mid to late summer baetis pattern. I'm not sure if that's what Emmitt Heath called the bugs or the pattern. If you got one, tie it up. I remember the song, now we know why she was afraid to come out of the water.

Last night, I checked my hooks, and the smallest I have are 24. I stopped by the fly shop on the way home, and now I have some size 30 TMD 518s. I still haven't found my Opti-visor.

Yessir, I do, but I have my own variation. I do a #24 neon green spinner with white crinkle z-lon wings and call it the gang green. I scored a 26 inch Cutty, just below lunch counter in the back eddy on it. I would be happy to do 13 of those in addition to my 13. I plan on a real winged dry, or an emerger. I got to send some wow bugs out. We ain't messing around here, bring the big guns.

Cheers, Jeff.

Futzer,

Yessir, I do, but I have my own variation. I do a #24 neon green spinner with white crinkle z-lon wings and call it the gang green. I scored a 26 inch Cutty, just below lunch counter in the back eddy on it. I would be happy to do 13 of those in addition to my 13. I plan on a real winged dry, or an emerger. I got to send some wow bugs out. We ain't messing around here, bring the big guns.

Cheers, Jeff.

Bring the big guns anyone who ties on 32's is bring somthing but I am not sure it is big guns maybe alittle crazy.

I pick some hooks up here in Ga today will be driving home tomorrow morning and dont want to drive any were but to work and home for awhile. So I got some 32's and some 24's and wow 32's are smaller then I had thought.

lol Jeff you are a mad man I can see the sport in tying that small the skills and the focus it takes.

Cant wait to see what you come up with and everyone else too.

Chance