Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
AF_Tier

Streamer Swap

Roger that.

With a few weeks to go, I'll start adding tags to the first post, like "Recieved."

Good looking flies so far!

I am not sure but almost positive that my flies are going to be late..being that today is the due date.... asked for address a week ago and still haven't received it as of yet!! If any one has it please send it so i can get these flies mailed out!!

Sorry about any delays in sending out the address! Just got done with chem warfare exercises at the base, and all I've been doing is sleep, work, eat, sleep.

Got Daveman's flies today!

Not going to be able to get them mailed now till most likely Monday afternoon.. Left yesterday for the Salmon River in New York State and i wanna tell you .. it's on like Donkey Kong!! Hammered Ho's..nookies and HUGE browns today!! My arms actually hurt..I will bet with no exaggeration at all i had at least 50-75 hook ups today!!

Not going to be able to get them mailed now till most likely Monday afternoon.. Left yesterday for the Salmon River in New York State and i wanna tell you .. it's on like Donkey Kong!! Hammered Ho's..nookies and HUGE browns today!! My arms actually hurt..I will bet with no exaggeration at all i had at least 50-75 hook ups today!!

So what are Ho's and nookies? and what were you using?

Everyone get the address that needed it?

Been such a crazy last few weeks, I want to make sure I'm staying on top of this!