Fly Tying
bowlover

"Dredging" swap

I got them mailed out today.

I admit that i got a bit crazy at the vice, boredom does that , so i put a bonus fly in for everyone.

Thanx bro!!! :thumbsup:

atroutbum2, got them today! very nice ties. I tie something very similar but use Ice dub for the abdomen and the spikey guard furs like you did.

Sorry for not checking in a while. Have been busy. Got the bloodworms: great flies and they look very fishy.

also got a set of flies from robdog but there was a bit of a mixup but should be handled shortly

If you asked for the swap adress or having other pressing matters, please check your pm's

bowlover

I am finishing mine up tonight. I was having to wait for the eyes that BDH had ordered for me to come in. Then I had sqeeze some time in there with the baby, the kids, their activities, and back part time to work, just having to learn to juggle everything and get back into the swing of things. I tied most of them last night while watching a thriller flick with the hubby after we managed to get the little ones in bed.

I will be sending mine in the same package with my husband we figured that would make more sense than packaging two different packages coming from the same household. We should be getting them in the mail by the end of this week or at lastest first of next before we head out for a fishing trip for the kids fall break.

Will you send us the addy please.

Thanks FF13

bowlover

Package is in the mail today, let me know when you receive them. Thanks for hosting this swap.

aaplant

Hey Guys

I have been out of the country for a while so I am running a little late, appologies to you all I will get them done this week and mail them asap.

Steve B

PS. bowlover send pm with aady please

An update: recieved aaplants flies yesterday. Certainly fish getters! I have sent several pm's out and am anxiously waiting for the arrivals.

I myself have finished my flies. I decided to go with a size 10 rubber legged stonefly. It produced 4 hookups of fish over 20 inches between me and a buddy on a trophy stream that was stained due to some recent rain . Perfect weather/conditons for Dredging!