Fly Tying
BigDaddyHub

Mystery Material Swap

Happy to announce the box has been received by the first participant and as of today should be on to the next! Think all of you are gonna like this!!

Yo........hello from the prodigal...........I have returned.

Freakin' computers are making me nuts.......that and the bears.....some moose....all birds and a few rabbits.

OK.....a little off topic...but i can post again.

glad to see you back on, Brent....

Box has been received and should be on its way to the next fella today or tomorrow

BDH,

When you said "Mystery Material Swap"you weren't joking. This is beginning to be very exciting.

Steve

just received a PM...box has been received by the participant #2 and is being sent to #3 as we speak. Was working on a makor case at work and was off line for several days...after responding to a few very important PM's we should have the box back on the "fast track". Remember, once you receive the box, mark off your name, send it to the next participant of your choosing, and PM me with that info. Thanks fellas for helping to get this thing started off right!

not getting a lot of feed back through my PM's.....everything still flowing I assume...Wiill, unfortunately, is out for this round...thought I had posted this information, but seems I overlooked it...just keep the PM's coming...I think you guys are going to like this swap, especially the next round

I received the box this week Big Daddy.. got it 2 days before our big move! It will be going out again this morning to a place that only i know...It was a surprise!! That is for sure....

had been wanting to use it badly!!! I thought it was for the swap...if you sent it as a gift to me, I'll get to tying immediately!!!

My apologies, Will....I know you asked to be out of this round and it simply slipped my mind...no excuses, just good old fashioned oversight...Did you find anything useful??

Good to see you about the boards, Mr Wenz....hope all is well...not getting a lot of PM's fellas...IF you have HAD the BOX, PM me so I date update the rotation list. Thanks in advance! I hope everyone is getting a few treasures!!

Big Daddy... found a couple things that came in really handy!! But you should have saw me trying to find my Fly tying material to add to the box.. Had everything packed up and being my un-organized self did not label boxs!! So everything was opened again.. as it is never in the one you think it would be in..Will send you a PM and update my new address....

Just got your PM....will save it for future rounds. Hope the move went well...nasty time of year to be moving.