Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mayfly09

Davie McPhail

hi chance hows it goin?

its brandollarz from youtube, you asked me if i needed a dubbin bobbin?.....thanks for the offer.

i was seeing if many people new about him, givin him a little advertisement aswell.

he is the man to see when it comes to tying problems or needed patterns. im yet to see a better tyer!

tight lines

Yes Davie is a very accomplished classic salmon fly tyer and he ties other flies very well too. As Day5 said he is a member at the classic site and you can do a search and see his flies over there.

Yes Davie is a very accomplished classic salmon fly tyer and he ties other flies very well too. As Day5 said he is a member at the classic site and you can do a search and see his flies over there.

His Youtube channel has tons of current trout fly tutorials. Check them out.

Chuck

hi chance hows it goin?

its brandollarz from youtube, you asked me if i needed a dubbin bobbin?.....thanks for the offer.

i was seeing if many people new about him, givin him a little advertisement aswell.

he is the man to see when it comes to tying problems or needed patterns. im yet to see a better tyer!

tight lines

hi brandollarz

How you been? I have been fine so how long have you been a menber on here?

Yes I agree with you on Davie he is a great tyer.

I havent seen anything new from him lately hope he is doing ok.

So how has you tying come along?

Chance

Hi chance

im good thanks i joined a couple days ago, great little forum youv got.

my three sons are keepin me on my toes so i havnt done as much as id like to lately but the skills are coming together nicely, you tye some nice flys yourself, whens some new vids on?

when i have time and learn how to put some pictures on i will, mainly trout flys i tye hows the hopper legs comin on?

Has anyone heard of Davie McPhail.

Hi

Davie McPhail is famous Scottish Flydresser from Ayr, I met him on Saturday 24th September 2009 at open day of Glasgow Angling Centre

:headbang: davie mc phail, is by far the best fly tyer in the known world, go to youtube, and peruse his tutorials, you will see the master at work.