Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

Deep water Red

P7240061.jpg

P7240062.jpg

I was'nt going to post anymore flies under realistics without step by steps but I wanted to make an exception with this one.

Fred

Thanks guys. This will be the last "look at me " post I make in this forum. I will continue to be active in all other areas such as providing answers and help when I can. If there is any knowledge I possess that can help with any aspect of tying please feel free to call on me.

Fred

Fred H were do you get your stuff at in LC ? i am from there but have moved to Beamont now because of work. we are nighbors almmost And bot do i love to eat some mud bugs

Fred H were do you get your stuff at in LC ? i am from there but have moved to Beamont now because of work. we are nighbors almmost And bot do i love to eat some mud bugs

If you are talking about tying materials , I get them online and from Orvis and Bass Pro when I visit my son just outside of Houston. As for mud bugs , I get them from and old employee that now crawfishes and farms rice for a living. If you need help getting either PM me and I'll hook you up with some contact info.

Fred

Thanks Mike. How the classic tying comming along . Last I looked you were doing some fine stuff yourself.

Fred

Thanks Jeff and Michel . Michel there is no cd for this pattern. I was too far into it when I realized I havent taken photos of all the steps. If you go to tie one and have trouble with any of the parts just email me and I'll see if I have the photos of those parts comming together.

Fred