Fly Tying
troutdogg

Swiss Master Vise - A++++++++

Got my new Swiss Master Vise today and boy ohhh boy am I happy :headbang:

This vise is even better than I thought. On a scale of 1 to 10 - 10 being the best I give this vise a score of 11. Mr Marc Petitjean - you are one heck of an engineer or simple stated a true genius......

He thought of everything that fly tiers have been needing and wanting for years. :bugeyes:

This vise and its design puts all others to shame. Boys, do yourself a favor and retire your vises and pick up a Swiss Master you'll be asking why you ever used that paperweight in the first place

Happy Tying my friends!

PS. here's a link to a site with a great overview; feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions. Awesome, awesome vise.......................... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

http://www.mwflytying.com/tools/Swiss_vise.html

post-25160-1266371977_thumb.jpg

Oh yea!?!? Well MY dad can beat up YOUR dad! Glad you're happy man, now let's see if form follows function and post some flies!

Oh yea!?!? Well MY dad can beat up YOUR dad! Glad you're happy man, now let's see if form follows function and post some flies!

Well, fortunetly my dad is in fishing heaven right now but - Your on!!!!!

Here's a new #18 Emerger Pattern I'm tying - can't speak for the photos but hopefully they came out oK.

post-25160-1266376912_thumb.jpg

post-25160-1266376928_thumb.jpg

post-25160-1266376938_thumb.jpg

Man thats an awesome vice maybe some day I will win the lottery and......

Recently my dad passed away after a forty year battle with cancer but before he passed he made me promiss him that I would get back to enjoying the things he taught me.......

I did not realize how far away I had traveled from my true joys until I thought about his request. Work, family and just lifes road blocks took me away from these things for far too long.

Once I started tying again I realized how much I truely enjoyed this passion and nothing will ever come between this again - all thanks to my fathers true wisdom and love.

May your rod be fast and your line tight with many fish caught on your fly........ :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you find the vise continues to delight you over the years. Congratulations!

David <><

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you find the vise continues to delight you over the years. Congratulations!

David <><

Thank You!

Man thats an awesome vice maybe some day I will win the lottery and......

...and you'll buy a Dyna King!

Only if you like tying off center!

Too bad you have to put others and other vices down to make yourself feel better.

What the @%&* - I see we got another overly sensitive type here

I don't think that stating the facts is putting anyone down but I'm sad for you if you feel that way!

My moto is to do research and then more research and buy the best for the money.

No reason to be a .....

post-25160-1266420403_thumb.png

If I knew you where looking for one I would of sold you mine, it's sitting collecting dust. I have 3 vices a LAW, a Dyna-king Barracuda and the swiss master. I would rank them in that order aswell.

If I knew you where looking for one I would of sold you mine, it's sitting collecting dust. I have 3 vices a LAW, a Dyna-king Barracuda and the swiss master. I would rank them in that order aswell.

Which Swiss version do you have? I have a friend that wants to get one after he tied on mine........

PM me with a photo and a price if your serious :rolleyes:

I think one reason the Swiss Vise intimidates folks is that it has so many features that it confuses the average Joe. <_<