Fly Tying
Wellman

Stillwater Swap

2 PMs shot out

Got 2 packages today ! Very nice Leeches, and some amazing chronamids. From GPD and eastern.

I'm in the states right now and I won't be back for a while. So i'll leave my addy here.

Chris Stock

Box 2316

Swan River, MB

R0L 1Z0

Canada

Shipping back to the states is about $4- 5 bucks. NO AMERICAN STAMPS FOR RETURN POSTAGE!!! IF YOUR POST OFFICE WORKER SAYS IT WILL WORK THEY'RE WRONG!

If you have any questions just pm me and I'll ty to get back to you ASAP.

Thx

Chris AKA Wells

Well crap 'cause that is what they told me!! They went this morning. I hope they come back to me or at least make it to you and I won't worry about the return divide them amongst everyone that didn't deal with the USPS in Arkansas.

I'm sending you some Damsels. These are a new pattern developed by John Kent and should give a much better profile of a flexible, undulating damsel nymph. Super easy to tie, and should fish like a hot dam.

Chris they came back to me and I will take them to the PO again tomorrow and see if we can resolve our difference. Bloody POST OFFICE!!

Anywho, they will be on their way again.