Fly Tying
smokinprice

Foam Gurglers

Those look great, all the color combos should do well. I've had good luck on the same pattern with a chartreuse tail and legs with white foam on my local smallie streams.

Jeff -

Great ties...and you'll find those very very effective. One of my most effective flies last season top-water for LMB. I tie some of mine with weed guards too so I can chuck 'em into the thick stuff...

Look here donkey I tied them in size 8. Keep it up and there will be none for you!

:hyst: :clapping: He called the Big Daddy "donkey!" I wouldn't say that to his face unless he was holding that cute little kid o' his! Brave soul.

Love the green/yellow and the black/yellow! Gonna hafta tie some of those myself! Nice job!

Very nice, I tied a few of these recently as well :headbang: Can't wait to get them in the water.

Look here donkey I tied them in size 8. Keep it up and there will be none for you!

:hyst: :clapping: He called the Big Daddy "donkey!" I wouldn't say that to his face unless he was holding that cute little kid o' his! Brave soul.

Love the green/yellow and the black/yellow! Gonna hafta tie some of those myself! Nice job!

That's right, Rob! You tell 'im! LOL!

Good to see ya on the forum, Rob. The Mrs and I will be venturing your way in the next couple of weeks....running low on zonkers and good conversation.