Fly Tying
Flytyer14

Bass/Warmwater Swap

[Got my flys today, thanks Mark they'r beautiful . also thanks for the hair . GREAT JOB MARK :headbang: /b]

Danfitz Yours and RiverRifflesteelheadslayers flies have yet to go out...I will get RRSHS's in the mail tommrow...I have to get an envelope for yours danfitz. I'm really sorry everyone. I won't be hosting anymore swaps because i don't want to trouble anyone anymore. I'm sorry

ok young one ....i am gonna tell you why i do swaps ...it is for the practice ....an the fact that i git to in a odd way meetiers from all over the world ...i dont worry about if i git the flies back on "time " as long as i do my part "on time "..it keeps me responsible ....grades are 1st an foremost important ...that being said .....i dont know anyone who hasnt bit off more they they could chew ...but that is how we learn ...i just hope that this is a hard an valuable lesson for ya ...one that you wont have to repeat ...hang in there keep doing ...an dont let this git ya down ....finish the job .....dont worry about the critics ...if not you they would yell at some one else ...it is the nature of the beast !!!.....as you git older you will see this ...you dont git to change them ....only you an your behavior ....

Ok its now 7 days later. What is the story, I'm sorry but this is getting old.

I'm sorry i haven't gotten yours to you yet. They will go in the mail when i can get them there. FOR EVERYONE ELSE: I'm done running swaps and once i finish the commitments i've already made I will have to leave the site. I'm sorry...

-Mark Varga

dont leave just git that stuff out , an stay in here an learn ...i am 45 i am still learning ...remember it is not abou the personalities in here it is about the flies

Ok its now 7 days later. What is the story, I'm sorry but this is getting old.

I'm sorry i haven't gotten yours to you yet. They will go in the mail when i can get them there. FOR EVERYONE ELSE: I'm done running swaps and once i finish the commitments i've already made I will have to leave the site. I'm sorry...

-Mark Varga