Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

FFF-Southeastern conclave

I'll be tying Friday and Saturday June 4 and 5 all day, stop by and BS a while if you go.

gah- so far from va. for some reason i thought it was in s.e. virginia. must have thought of the tu one. have fun and good luck.

I'll see you there. Planning on attending both days. I'll be the guy carring the video cam and tripod around.

TxEngr

I might be diving in gaineville . But how long of a drive would it be to ( helen)

It's about a 6 hour drive from Gainesville.

I'll be tying classic wet flies on Friday and a classic salmon fly on Saturday if that is any incentive for you to come up.

I might be diving in gaineville . But how long of a drive would it be to ( helen)

It's about a 6 hour drive from Gainesville.

I'll be tying classic wet flies on Friday and a classic salmon fly on Saturday if that is any incentive for you to come up.

6 hours from Gainesville FL or Gainesville GA?

Gainesville GA . i was thinking 2hours maybe !! And i would love to go . Iam doing a seach and recovery Class i should be done by saturday :whistle:

For those that missed it, it was a good conclave. A lot of good programs, casting was amazing, and good tyers. Same time, same place next year so put it on your calenders!

TroutBum, it was great to meet you. It's always nice to put a face to a name on the board.

TxEngr (Buddy)

For those that missed it, it was a good conclave. A lot of good programs, casting was amazing, and good tyers. Same time, same place next year so put it on your calenders!

TroutBum, it was great to meet you. It's always nice to put a face to a name on the board.

TxEngr (Buddy)

Likewise Buddy. I promise to sit still long enough for you to film me next year. :rolleyes: See you in Orlando in October.