Fly Tying
Guest Big E

A to Z Swap

Guest Big E

Rcvd some sweetness in the mail today...Sandman's Wizards came....awesome flies with great head work. And if that wasn't enough Rich MCs Xs crawled out of their box...no doubt a fish catcher, each and every one.

( R )ed Fox Squirrel nymphs on their way by priority mail today. Any extras go to the host along with a little bit of extra $ for postage in general. I hope I included plenty on my return envelope but no doubt some will come up a little short for shipping, what with so many bugs and the size that may be involved. We want to keep our host happy and many thanks for hosting this one. Neat idea for a swap. Thank you much! :headbang:

Guest Big E
Did you get mine BigE? They should have made it there yesterday.

Yes, sure did...awesome 2 sets. The jassid holds a special place with me as it was one of the first swap flies I did a couple years ago...yours put mine to shame though!

Guest Big E
I need an addy please

Got your flies Paul...great set that are all tied alike! You definately control your material.

Guest Big E
( R )ed Fox Squirrel nymphs on their way by priority mail today. Any extras go to the host along with a little bit of extra $ for postage in general. I hope I included plenty on my return envelope but no doubt some will come up a little short for shipping, what with so many bugs and the size that may be involved. We want to keep our host happy and many thanks for hosting this one. Neat idea for a swap. Thank you much! :headbang:

Got em...sweet ties and some nice tinsel and head work!

Guest Big E
Ok, im in, i will do the H on this swap

Got them. Sorry I got them mixed in the other packages. Nice heads on a tried and true pattern!

Guest Big E

I've went thru all the packages and have updated the front page. We're still waiting on a few sets.

What swap flies I have by COB Fri will go out on Sat.

I've went thru all the packages and have updated the front page. We're still waiting on a few sets.

What swap flies I have by COB Fri will go out on Sat.

Eric,

Please keep any extras of mine for hosting B)